As LRM takes off, the Fidelis family is growing fast. So we’re proud to welcome five new partners pioneering the concept across a diverse set of fields:
- Military Veterans Resource Center – Using LRM to support career transition success for thousands of veterans
- WCEPS – Leveraging LRM to help student athletes succeed on and off the field
- ASU’s Mary Fulton Teachers College – Engaging LRM to help EdD candidates coordinate their research with a network of mentors
- ReSchool Colorado – Tapping LRM to support advocates working with some of the most at-risk students in Denver
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor – Building their brand-new CBE program within LRM
And as Dr. Tammi Cooper, UMHB’s Associate Provost noted, “[LRM] has the potential to really revolutionize how institutions think about education.” So if you’re interested in joining these LRM pioneers, please just drop us a line!